SEO is important for business websites as it can drive traffic through rankings, improve advertising, expand reach, and increase revenue. It is necessary to have a strategy for SEO, and to make the best use of available tools. Here are ten tools that can help you to improve SEO:
1. Google. As the leader in search, Google tools must be understood and used. They include AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Analytics, and Trends are among the most useful tools Google offers. Together, they can help you to find the best keywords to use, access website data, and find out what it trending on Google Search.
2. Ubersuggest. This tools offers thousands of keyword suggestions. Using one search term, you can find related keywords and phrases based on real search queries.
3. Scoop.it. This tool gives you access to content based on your keywords. You can use that content on your website and social media accounts when you are unable to create your own content.
4. Moz Pro. This software allows you to use one platform to track SEO, link, social media activity, and brand awareness. It keeps all of your data in one place so you don’t have to log in to several different services to access the metrics you need.
5. WooRank. This service assesses your the strengths and weaknesses of your website. It can track SEO, social media, backlinks, and search engine rankings among other things.
6. Optimizely. This A/B testing tool allows you to test two versions of your website. Using it, you can make changes to your website and test it for traffic, sales, and other conversions.
7. AdWords and SEO Secrets. This app can help you to get a better understanding of SEO and how it can increase traffic to your website and impact sales. It gives access to interviews, tutorials, and tools for using SEO.
8. HubSpot SEO. This marketing software takes care of SEO analytics in an all-in-one platform. It can give SEO advice as you type and is capable of advance keyword targeting.
9. HootSuite. This is a social media management tool that can track brand mentions, monitor traffic, and show trending keywords. You can then use this information to improve content SEO.
10. PiktoChart. This DIY infographic creator lets you choose a template and change the contents as needed. The infographic can then be used on your website, blog, and social media pages.